Friday, September 28, 2007

The Kenny Burns Show pt 2


When it comes to personal branding Kenny Burns has managed to out do himself one more time. This time it was for his annual over the top traveling B-day celebration that will take place in my hometown---Miami.

I received the invite last night and It was a "KB Special". It came in a box that was branded Kenny Burns x Belvedere. I assumed it was a mini bottle of "Belvie." But, for KB, that would've been too simple. So I opened it up and boom. A Kenny Burns Bobblehead with the following quote inscribed at the base. "I'm here to inspire the world...Even you celebrities."-KB




This is the type of branding usually reserved for major corporations and celebs, yet again somehow KB has used his gifts to turn himself into his own Brand.

Here's a look at the save the date video. Do your thang hommie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude is a lying, downlow clow