Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"My Commitment" :Business For a 19 year-old

Note from a reader in the Philippines, who gives his experience as a young entrepreneur just getting started.


In my experience about what they call “business”. I started my business career when I was 18 years old approximately 4 months ago. I entered business, but in my first up to third month of doing my business I found it really really really hard. I’m a boy from Philippine and everybody thought that Philippines people are like a dust in very huge floor what we call earth. But in my mind something comes to strengthen my business career. I put it in this way: 1.) APGF 2.) DWYW 3.) NOCSM. These are the idea and feelings that comes and always produce by my mind when I’m doing my business.

  1. APGF – Always Put GOD First (because since I was birth in this world called “EARTH”, my parents always go to church every Sunday and I raise and live with teaching about GOD…)

  2. DWYW – Do What You Want (never force yourself in the things you do not want instead, focus on what you want and believe you want it)

  3. NOCSM – No One Can Stop Me (When an idea comes in my mind I make an act on it, even the whole world try to stop me, I do whatever it takes to done my idea and show it to the world)


This is MY RULE and anyone who going to apply this in their life. Be aware of what you decide because there are no exceptions when you see an idea in your mind. Put a big consequence and make it BIG like your life or loved ones…


Emmanuel P. Gacuma

Student, Entrepreneur, Duelist, Gamer

DasmariƱas, Cavite, Pilipinas


No comments: