Saturday, March 24, 2007

Quote of the Day

“It’s not about a salary it’s all about reality.”
-KRS One –“My Philosophy”

My homeboy Todd who I grew up with in Miami suggested that quote….

Little did he know it is one of my personal themes(Hence the name True Pockets: Be real about what you do & get paid for it too!).

We get criticism from people who think that 21st Century Hustle is only about entrepreneurs. Not the case. When I say it’s not about a salary… I mean Don’t let that money make you…We can get so caught up with the dollar amount that we loose sight of original purpose and become a slave to the dollar. So bottom line in my philosophy is…..No matter how you earn your living, earn a “living” not a “dollar.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We are citizens of the world."

--BLKLDN

Anonymous said...

"Earn a living, not a dollar."

That was classic, yo.