Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quote of the Day

'Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.'
-Buddha

We often talk about getting it right, especially when it's not going exactly how we think it should be. It always " I'm about to get it right." Personally I'm about to change that...Noooo scratch that...I Changed that. I'm not about to get it "right", naww I'm getting it "Right Now!" Kill the procrastinating and prognosticating.

Revolutions happen right now, let's fight now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The aforementioned quote is deeply profound. It would behoove all people to digest this, as it is not remotely possible to modify a damn thing about the past or envision a more productive future, without first employing an immediate transformation of thought and habits.

Please continue to provoke thought and action. Teach on it Muhammad.