Monday, May 21, 2007

Master P's 4 Things


"There are four things that differentiate me from artists like Curtis Jackson(50 Cent).

One, I can honestly admit that I was once part of the problem.

Two, I don’t want my son to grow up and be like me. I want him to be better and do better - and that is why he is taking the time to pursue a college degree.

Three, money don’t make me, I make money. My goal is to educate our people in building generational wealth and knowing how important it is to own real estate.

Four, I’m a TRUE entrepreneur; my boss is God not Jimmy Iovine. From one brother to another, if you misunderstand my purpose you could always pick up the phone or talk to me in person. I’m trying to be part of the solution not the problem. The media thrives on entertaining, especially the negativity no matter what the cost. I’m praying for the brothers that are lost out there."

From an editorial posted on allhiphop.com

1 comment:

Harlembrown said...

Actually even if I weren't a USC Trojan fan this shiznit makes alot of sense. No matter how much LRomeo himself is the one rakin' in tha chedda!