Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lights, Camera, Action:The Kenny Burns Experience

"No matter where he worked, he was always Vice President...
Vice President of what exactly? I don't know..."
-Kanye West on Kenny Burns





If you don't know Kenny, I'll let you know one thing..."Aint no shame in his Game." He's the guy that is going for it ALL at ALL times. In a way, he approaches his business like Kanye approaches his entertainment--"You can't tell him nothing!" Hailing from the Sean Combs school of entertainment business, Kb is a hybrid (executive + entrepreneur + quasi-celebrity).

Yet at the core, he is the cat that is taking his dreams in his own hands and putting himself in position to make them happen. When I first encountered KB I was thinking to myself "is the camera on somewhere?" Then I realized that the Kenny Burns Show didn't need any camera's. All it needed was an audience. Whether it is an audience of 1 or 1,000, the "Show" rolled on,
and over time I got to see how the plot played out.

Jobs (VP RocA Fella,VP Monarc, )+ Businesses(2620,Ryan Kenny, Studio 43), + Consultation(Axe,Timberland, Heineken) + Resources=$$$ for Kenny and Plenty of others.


www.thekennyburnsshow.com

2 comments:

Fake Janice Combs said...

Im gonna see if my son Sean can sign this fella...he's kinda hot!

True Pockets said...

You should do that! But you and Ann might fall out bout that..