Thursday, May 10, 2007

Quote of the Day:Inspired by Brand Naomi

Wherever you go, go with all your heart. ~Confucius


When Naomi Campbell was sentenced to community service clean up detail, the media was right there to capture every embarrassing detail. However, what started out as a media assassination, ended up repositioning campaign for Brand Naomi. .

As I watched the tide has turn in her favor I realized that
Naomi has proven that no matter what situation you are put in you have to handle your business all the way. For, when you know who you are, and stay on top of your own thing, its not much anyone can say or do that can destroy you.
"I want to walk out of here with my head up. I want to go out in style, and fashion is what I’ve done for 21 years. It’s something that I love."
"What do they expect me to do—walk in looking all drib and drab? I’ve never looked drib and drab in my life."
Read more about Naomi's Clean Up Detail W Magazine its pretty interesting from a behind the scenes aspect.

So take Note: Fly High & Stay above the Haters




No comments: