Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Street Office: Society Café- Harlem


As we are of the Mobile world I feel like I should take advantage of my mobility. (Read: We need to be on the move and can’t be contained in one place too long). Anyway, me, the macbook and my mobile crew are hitting the streets to find the best spots for working on the move. I find it very necessary to have the skill to find somewhere to set up shop wherever you are. Cause you never know when you need stop drop and get something done.

Today’s Street Office Feature Society: dope atmosphere and they have a couple of tables big enough to hold a conference with up to 8people. Great staff of smiley-types. good sandwiches and snacks, and the wifi is free. So at the least you can nurse a cup of tea for a few hours and handle your bidness for less than $3! So if you moving and shaking in the streets of Harlem and find yourself in need of quick corner office give them a shout...

Society Cafe
2104 Frederick Douglass Boulevard
New York, NY 10026
212-222-3323 phone

No comments: